Monday, March 9, 2009

Looking for Translators

I couldn't believe that my little book would be read in the US, Mexico, or Latvia. These memoirs were not ment for sale or make me famouse. All I wanted is to tell the story of my husband, Azat Mashurov. I am so grateful that it touched hearts of people so far away from Kazakhstan.
It would be great to find translators into English, Spanish and other languages who are experienced with literatory work.

I'm finally done with the second book, which still doesn't have a title. Now it needs editing and final polishing, after which I can publish it locally in Uighur and then translate it and publish overseas. My plans to go with it to the USA, Russia, Mexico, China, so I need contacts there too.

I will put some passages from the book here, so you can get a feel of it shortly.

No comments: