Thursday, December 9, 2010

AATSEEL Conference, December 4th, 2010





Dear readers,

I was honored to participate at the Conference of American Association of Teachers of Slavic and Eastern European Languages, Arizona Chapter, which was held on December 4th at Arizona State University. I was really surprised to find my readers in the US, especially at Arizona State University and University of Arizona, so far from my home town in Kazakhstan, who read my first book "Live Lived not in Vain" and are interested in hearing about my second book "Mother's Will" which has just came out in Russian under the title "Завещание Матери."

I would like to express my deep appreciation of their work and special thanks to all, who were involved in this event: Dr. Lee Kroft, Dr. Don Livingston, Dr. Saule Moldabekova and many others.

No comments: